What Are Mink Lashes?
Mink Lashes are eyelashes that are made from the fur of mink.
Minks are dark coloured semiaquatic, carnivorous mammals. They are covered in dark fur which is collected and used to make mink eyelashes.
Mink fur is preferable for eyelash extensions because they give a fluffy, wispy, richer but natural looking lashes. They are used to make luxurious lashes.
How Many Times Can You Wear Your Mink Lashes
Mink lash extensions are more expensive than the regular lashes but luckily you don't have to trash them after one use.
Our mink lashes are durable and can be used several times; up to 20 times or more, so long as you are careful with them.
How To Remove Glue And Clean Out Lashes Without Damaging Them
Our mink eyelash extensions can be cleaned out to remove glue and mascara.
Cleaning your eyelash extensions is actually really easily but it needs to be done carefully.
What You'll Need
Rubbing Alcohol (eg. Moko isopropyl alcohol)
Small bowl, depending on the number of lashes
Tweezers or you can just use your fingers
Spoolie brush (eyebrow brush, old mascara brush that has been cleaned out)
Cleaning Your Mink Lashes
1. Soak your lashes in rubbing alcohol for a few a few minutes or hours. Depending on the amount of glue and mascara, you can leave overnight
2. Using tweezers, remove lashes from the liquid
3. Place on a paper towel
4. Gently but firmly press down on the paper towel using your finger or tweezer
5. Then ever so slightly, using your fingers or another pair of tweezers, gently scrape along the lashes, being careful not to damage the lashes.
6. You may have to put back in the liquid as often as you need to in order to completely clean out the lashes
7. To remove the glue along the root of the lashes, hold the lashes gently but firmly and carefully peel out the glue.
8. When the lashes are completely cleaned out, press down firmly and gently brush the lashes using a spoolie brush.
How To Use Your Lashes For A Long Time
1. Always remove your lashes carefully
2.Always place In It's box when not in use
3. When cleaning, never hold the lashes on the tip but hold firmly in the middle
Click Here To Buy Mink Lash Extensions